All rankings after the Campaign Cup 2015 in Basildon are online!
IMPORTANT INFO: CAMPAIGN CUP ENTRANCE
This year the site is located on a different area of the Showground. Please DO NOT use the main entrance to Barleylands like in the past.
At the mini roundabout, follow signs and go straight over, before turning left and left again. The new entrance is at the rear of the showground. Just follow the signs
Campaign Cup – Games will start at 10am on Friday and Saturday!
We are pleased to announce that due to long daylight hours and a very efficient schedule, we are able to start games later on both the Friday and Saturday.
This will allow you all to fully enjoy the evenings and the entertainment we have to offer without a 6am alarm call!
Games will not begin until 10am on Friday and Saturday on this occasion. Make the most of the opportunity and enjoy fully our English summer festival of paintball!
Live DJ’s, playing all day and evening
G5 Bar & Grill open all day every day
Special Guests: Wild Horse, playing live on stage on Saturday
We've so much entertainment planned for you @ Campaign Cup this year!......... Check it out!
TEAMS, You have just 7 days left to register...get it done!
Gladiator Pugil Sticks
DJS, all day long and in the evenings!
Wild Horse Rock Band, live on stage on the Saturday night
Target Shooting Contest
G5 Bar & Grill
YOUR GUIDE TO PLAYING CAMPAIGN CUP
It’s now just 3 weeks to go until the 3rd round of our 2015 season! Contemplating playing the event, but not yet decided? Here’s why you should!:
There are 3 Open Divisions for you to enter, no matter your standard, there is something for you! Open Division 1 for the more experienced players, Open Division 2 for those teams with experience and looking to make the move to OD1, and for teams (teams – not players!) new to the Millennium Series the new Open Division 3:
(N.B – Matching team jerseys are not a requirement in Open Divisions. We encourage all teams to have the same jerseys though where possible)
- Really on a budget? Then play the 3man on our GOG exhibition field, from as little as £90 per team
- Played a Millennium Event already this year – but want to play this for another team? You can! Open Division players can change teams throughout the season!
- ID Cards - these cost a fortune??? No they don’t! Buy a 1 event ID card from only £15
- We are going all out on the entertainment – you will not be bored! From Bubble Football, to Volleyball to Target Shooting Contests, every day will be packed full of entertainment. If that’s not enough for you, we’ll also provide music all day every day, and to top it off Wild Horse rock band will be playing live on stage on the Saturday night!
- There is a bar, a massively well catered bar serving various refreshments and offering crazy deals throughout the weekend. A wide selection of freshly cooked food will also be available all day, every day! Why leave site... there’s no need! We’ll throw in some big screen TVs too so you can watch the webcast and the British Grand Prix whilst supping your beer.
- Struggling on a budget and can’t afford a hotel? Then camp...........onsite! From as little as £50 for 4 nights, for 4 small tents, there is no excuse not too! Further Bar and Food deals available to all those camping, onsite showers and toilets and a secure area.
Oh and did we mention that you get to play an event alongside the very best teams and players that paintball has to offer!? Be a part of it: https://epbf.paintball.biz/area-league/register.php?league=Millennium-Series
*** Special Camping Offer @ Campaign Cup, available this weekend only! ***
Any Open Division team booking in and paying for the Campaign Cup over the next 3 days, will be eligible for the below offer!
All you need to do is register your team online and make sure to include your payment details! Once registered, simply book your camping pitch through your EPBF managers account, and the discount will be applied!
We will have a MS booth at the UK CPPS event this weekend. UK teams will have the opportunity to register on site, just come see us!
Offer ends 6pm CET Sunday 7th June