09 of October, 2012
Paris Disney World Cup 2012 ... only a couple of days to go!
Make sure you do not miss the biggest EVER Millennium event ...
- Over 215 teams, representing 30 different countries.
- A huge tradeshow over 4 days, where sponsors will have hundreds of different products on display and will be introducing their new product lines to you! Team signings will occur throughout the weekend, where there'll be the opportunity to meet your favourite players and teams!
- Witness the top teams across 5 divisions battle to be crowned the Millennium 2012 Champions.
- The debut of the "Classic Division".
- The first on-site players party - Saturday 13th October, and many more surprises to help celebrate the Tontons 20th Anniversary.
- The final event of the EPBF Calendar, the U-19 Championship. 10 European nations will compete to be named European Champions.
This is definitely one not to be missed ... entrance to spectators is FREE!
For those who cannot make it, don't forget you can witness the action LIVE: