Planned confirmation of the first venue of the 2013 season
As previously announced, today was the day we planned to confirm the first venue of the 2013 series. Despite leaving plenty of time for contractual completion before planning to announce the venue, we unfortunately are still waiting on contracts to be returned to us.
To avoid problems that we've had in the past, we will not confirm any details until contracts are completed and received back with us, as the risk is too much to take, not only for us but more importantly the teams and their planning.
We trust you all understand the reasons for the delay and we can only apologise for this. We ensure you that the information will be released at the earliest opportunity and we hope that to be within the next week. Thank you for your patience and understanding.