Download rules at [wpbo-rules-1-2.pdf]
- If two teams are tied at the end of the match regulation time a 5-minute 5-on-5 overtime is played.
- The overtime period is sudden death; first team to score wins.
- The “60 seconds rule” applies in the last sixty seconds of overtime.
- If the 5 minute overtime results in a stalemate, the two teams will each select a player to compete in a One-on-One. The One-on-One will be 2-minutes and is sudden death; the first player to eliminate the opposing player or hit the buzzer at the opponent’s base will win the match.
- If both players are still alive at the end of 2 minutes, the one nearest their opponents start base will win the match.
** The WPBO 500 limited paint format will apply to all divisions from the 2017 season. This includes all EPBF World Cups as well as all 1on1 Championships.
WPBO Rules book 1.1 includes the WPBO 500* limited paint format explanations:
- Players are limited to two paint pods and one loader when entering the field.
- Maximum size of Loader will have a volume capacity of 1500ml.
- Paint pods will have a maximum volume Capacity of 700ml.
- Only 0.68 calibre paintballs maybe taken onto the field.
- Paintballs can only be used from Authorized Loaders and Pods, any player using paintballs from any other source (example the floor) will be eliminated.
Millennium Series roster sizes 2017 and deadlines [ms_roster_sizes_2017.pdf]
IMPORTANT RULES TO CONSIDER:
- Only paint purchased on site, from one of our paint sponsors can be used during an event. This includes training on the Thursday.
- In CPL (Pro), SP and Division 1, only markers manufactured by one of our Gun Sponsors can be used by players.