Results from Puget-Sur-Argens 2014:
1 Sandbaggers 12/16
2 Ratpasse 9/7
3 Celtic Barbarians 6/1
4 Dutch Privateers 3/-9
5 Assala 0/-14
- One Day Event : Sunday 6th April
- 5 man
- Double flag game
- 15 Minute games
- Unrestricted roster
Entry Fee: €250 per Team inc VAT (€209 exc VAT)
*Millennium ID Card Required (Player, Pit, Press, Sponsor all eligible)
Maximum 12 teams
Play in groups of
3 games per teams
The best 4 proceed to play semi finals
*If 3 groups: first of each group and best 2nd placed team.
*If 2 groups: best 2 teams of each group.
Scoring for games will be conducted as follows:
- A team will be awarded 3 Matchpoints for a valid flag hang.
- A team will be awarded 2 Matchpoints for “flag in transit”. A flag in transit occurs if the opponent’s flag is at the end of the game in possession of a live player. If both parties are in possession of the flag, the Matchpoints will be only awarded to the first to pull the opponents flag.
- Each team will receive 1 Matchpoint for a draw. A draw will be any game where theflag was not grabbed or the last possible flag carrier was eliminated at the end of the game.
- A team will receive 0 Matchpoints for a loss.
- A team will also receive Elimination Difference (E/D) points. E/D points are calculated as the numeric difference between the number of own players being alive at the end of the game and the number of live opponents. Therefore the E/D can range from positive 5 (+5) to negative 5 (-5). Elimination Difference Points are only relevant in case of a tiebreak between teams. Points are awarded at the conclusion of the game by the Head Referee.
Open until Saturday 28th March 7pm subject to availability