Training sessions for the European Masters will be open for bookings at 5pm CET, Tuesday 29th April
Changes to Training Sessions:
• Sessions will now be 55 minutes long, to allow for proper cleaning of the field between sessions.
• Starting times of sessions have now been changed dependent on the choice of field. Please pay attention to this when booking a session.
• We will no longer ask for a deposit to be paid at the time of booking. The fee ,in full, is to be paid in advance of your session to Orga, at the event. Please be aware, that if you do not show for your session, you will still be charged.
Training session bookings are available to:
• All CPL, SPL1 and SPL2 teams
• Open Division 1 and Open Division 2 teams that are fully confirmed for the event
How To Book:
Log in to your team managers account https://epbf.paintball.biz/area-visitor/login.php?league=millennium-series and select “Training” from the left side menu.
Once opened up, a training schedule can be found at www.millennium-series.com/events.php?event=T2#training