YOUR GUIDE TO PLAYING CAMPAIGN CUP
It’s now just 3 weeks to go until the 3rd round of our 2015 season! Contemplating playing the event, but not yet decided? Here’s why you should!:
There are 3 Open Divisions for you to enter, no matter your standard, there is something for you! Open Division 1 for the more experienced players, Open Division 2 for those teams with experience and looking to make the move to OD1, and for teams (teams – not players!) new to the Millennium Series the new Open Division 3:
(N.B – Matching team jerseys are not a requirement in Open Divisions. We encourage all teams to have the same jerseys though where possible)
- Really on a budget? Then play the 3man on our GOG exhibition field, from as little as £90 per team
- Played a Millennium Event already this year – but want to play this for another team? You can! Open Division players can change teams throughout the season!
- ID Cards - these cost a fortune??? No they don’t! Buy a 1 event ID card from only £15
- We are going all out on the entertainment – you will not be bored! From Bubble Football, to Volleyball to Target Shooting Contests, every day will be packed full of entertainment. If that’s not enough for you, we’ll also provide music all day every day, and to top it off Wild Horse rock band will be playing live on stage on the Saturday night!
- There is a bar, a massively well catered bar serving various refreshments and offering crazy deals throughout the weekend. A wide selection of freshly cooked food will also be available all day, every day! Why leave site... there’s no need! We’ll throw in some big screen TVs too so you can watch the webcast and the British Grand Prix whilst supping your beer.
- Struggling on a budget and can’t afford a hotel? Then camp...........onsite! From as little as £50 for 4 nights, for 4 small tents, there is no excuse not too! Further Bar and Food deals available to all those camping, onsite showers and toilets and a secure area.
Oh and did we mention that you get to play an event alongside the very best teams and players that paintball has to offer!? Be a part of it: https://epbf.paintball.biz/area-league/register.php?league=Millennium-Series