22 of June, 2016
Overtime Rules Changes:
- If two teams are tied at the end of the match regulation time a 5-minute 5-on-5 overtime is played.
- The overtime period is sudden death; first team to score wins.
- The “60 seconds rule” applies in the last sixty seconds of overtime.
- If the 5 minute overtime results in a stalemate, the two teams will each select a player to compete in a One-on-One. The One-on-One will be 2-minutes and is sudden death; the first player to eliminate the opposing player or hit the buzzer at the opponent’s base will win the match.
- If both players are still alive at the end of 2 minutes, the one nearest their opponents start base will win the match.